Post Icon

What goes down must come up

I know it's been a while since I posted.  The main reason for that is because, reading back on my posts, they were all angry or sad and that was depressing.  So I've kinda held out until I had some better news to post.

Things are finally looking up!  Other than the home situation, everything else seems to be resolving itself.  I've FINALLY gotten the full-time position I was offered 3 months ago.  This next Saturday is my last scheduled Saturday!  *happy dance*

So....I can finally start having a social life!  That being said...I have somehow managed to snag the most amazing man that I've ever met in my 28 years of living.  (Besides my son, of course.) How, I have no clue, but I did and I couldn't be happier! I'm not going to go into too much detail here, because things are still getting "started" so to speak, but I've been so happy and smiling all week...and it doesn't look like it's ending any time soon!  (Please don't mention anything on Facebook...I don't want my parents and in-laws to know yet.)

My son's sperm donor is finally home from wherever the hell he was.  I know this because his mother felt the need to text me the minute he touched down in Fayetteville.  Yay.  Of course, this means that I can get started on the divorce proceedings now.  Now that I finally have a full-time position, I can get medical benefits, which is one thing I was holding out for.  I'm in the process of getting everything taken care of before I end things and fully stand on my own.  Thankfully, my man knows and understands everything and is being extremely patient while it happens.

I really have been blessed. Thank you God!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment